Sunday, March 22, 2009

What is wrong with me!!

If anyone has the magic fingers I think they need to share with me. I can do a lot things but one thing I cant do is make bread! Every time I try I get more and more upset about it. After talking with a number of people about it including Jenyce (who makes the most wonderful homemade bread you have ever eaten) I decided the temp. of my water wasn't right, so Ryan bought me a thermometer. So now that I had all the "tools" I decided to try again. What is the deal! This is what my bread looks like every time. I hope that I do not have to provide bread for people in the days to come because it tasted even worse than it looked! (if only it had fabric in it, then I could figure it out!) The funniest part is I was on the phone with my mom and she said "what is that noise, are you sawing something?" No mom, I was cutting my bread. YUM YUM......



1 comment:

Bev said...

Get a bread maker.....or hire Emma to make bread for you each week. She's great at it. Love your blog....and your cute little family!!