Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two months later!

I found some of the pictures of when we went up to Utah in January. Nikki watched Carson and I took Spencer and Dallan with my mom to visit my brother and sister-in-law that live in Provo while my mom went to some meetings. I think we were only there for a total of 36 hours, but we played a lot. (and drove a lot!) The boys finally saw the snow!!


Outside Josh and Sabrina's house (boy were they cold!)

At one point in the sledding trip we sent them down in the wrong direction straight toward a "jump" and they flew 5 feet in the air. I was certain someone was going to break their neck. Thank goodness everyone was ok, a little bruised, but ok!




Dallan wore this thing around a day. It was so funny. He thought he was the scariest monster ever!


No comments: