Monday, November 10, 2008

Where have we been??

It is boutique time so I have been neglecting my blog, and neglecting reading all of your blogs! Every year I tell myself (and Ryan) that I am not going to do any boutiques, and every year I end up doing what feels like a hundred. But I can't complain because it is my own fault. I have so many fun, new things this year I just couln't pass them up. Plus it is nice to earn some extra money for Christmas! This is pretty much what my front room looks like all the time-the rest of my house is probably worse but we won't take pictures of that! I am just amazed that my boys know not to touch any of it. So besides eating lots of Taco Bell and quite a messy house the next few posts are what we have been up to.....Ah, the price we pay for boutique season!!



7 comments:

lrbodine said...

Wow! Look at all of those cute things. What boutiques are you selling your stuff at?

Jess and Joe said...

Wow! You have been busy. I feel you. We have been busy with the boutique season too. =] We also have a booth at the Quilted Bear and we have been trying to keep that stocked as well. So much work
I love your burp cloths and bibs!! e-mail me, I want to buy a few. Very cute!

Farrah said...

Dani you always make the cutest stuff! I love the Halloween costumes. You guys look great! I also can't believe Carson is trying to walk! Wow!

The Goodman Family said...

Hey let's meet up at nando's for lunch, e-mail me. kristin.goodman@gmail.com
and tell me when your next showing is.

Jenny Johnson said...

OK, so I found you!!!! HA!!! Very cute! I love your boys! So cute!

Caralee said...

You really have been busy. I love the Halloween costumes!

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

I love your new living room decor. I bet Ryan loves it, too.