Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The boys were so excited for Halloween. For Family Night we went and picked out pumpkins and then carved them. They were a little hesitant to get their hands dirty at first but after a while they were really into it.


This is the boys at Spencer, school Halloween Carnival. It was soooo hot. It was at 1:00 in the afternoon and they had to wear there costumes (which were made for 60 degree weather), but they didn't seem to mind and just kept stuffing themselves with all kinds of treats.
Dallan Picking out his pumpkin to color.

The boys wanted to be Stars Wars this year. Which is kind of a funny story because they hadn't even seen it before. Dallan has been obsessed with Chewbacca for a while though (Spencer and Dallan really wanted to name the baby that!) When the costume came in the mail I have never seen him so excited. He striped down and put it on immediately.

So, This is the family. Isn't baby Yoda cute! I think this was the most unflattering Halloween costume I have ever worn, probably because I made my outfit (no, I will not be taking orders for ugly Princess Leia dresses). Spencer was Obi Wan Kanobi. After Halloween we decided the only reason they wanted to be Star Wars was because they realized they got to play with the Light Sabers (smart kids!!)



Looking over all the goods!
Grandpa Chewy.....I think it looked really good on him!





5 comments:

Sabrina Bodine said...

I think Josh and I lauged for ten minutes at Dallin! You guys look adorable! I miss you and can't wait to see you next week. Fun blog!

Cheramie said...

the star wars family is so cute! good idea!

Klan said...

I love your costumes. How on earth did you get Ryan to dress up. I guess that Derek will have to take lessons.

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

You guys look absolutely great! Your costumes rock. And as unflattering as the Lea outfit was, it's nice to know someone I can borrow that from in the future so DON'T THROW IT AWAY! You never know when you need to be Lea.

Jess said...

How have I missed this post? The costumes are probably my favorite I have EVER seen. Good job!