Monday, November 10, 2008

What the boys are up to....

Spencer had a field trip with his preschool to the Farm. He was in heaven. It was fun to see how he interacted with other kids. He wanted to hold every animal he could!





Aunt Niki went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and Mady brought the boys back Buzz Lightyear toys. She told them all about the rides and the boys were in awe. They still keep asking me when they get to go to Disneyland. It is hard to explain to them "not for a while". Of course they think it is just down the street and free!!


This is kind of a funny. Last month I was trying to prepare my Relief Society lesson and I couldn't do it at night because Ryan was using the computer for school. The boys were, of course, being wild and crazy and I couldn't concentrate so I turned on Bob the Builder and plugged in their head phones. It worked like a charm. I got a good 20 minutes of peace and quiet!






1 comment:

lrbodine said...

I noticed in this picture that my friend Kerrie has her son in the same preschool group (she is in the picture). I visit taught her for a year until she moved! Small world.

Nice work on the headphone idea!