Saturday, January 3, 2009

Carson at 9 months!

Weight: 21lbs. 7oz.
Length: 30" !!

What I love about Carson at 9 months.....
Carson is at such a fun age for all of us right now. The boys are loving to interact with him. Carson will come up to Dallan and start grabbing him (and kind of being mean) and I know I shouldn't say this but it is so funny. Maybe in a small way Dallan has met his match! If he wasn't so scared he would be walking right now. He cruises everywhere and will let go of the couch to play with a toy and just stand there for 10 seconds but when we try to get him to walk he just sits down. I love his blue eyes. He is so loving and cuddly. He is definitely starting to get scared of strangers or anyone else holding him. He eats like a football player. I swear he eats more than the boys! A cute story about Carson is how much he loves sitting on Dallan's bed to read books at night before bed. He gets so excited. He has to watch the other boys lay in there bed and say goodnight and then he will go straight to bed. If he doesn't do that first, he will cry and cry in his crib. In a way, I think he feels left out not being in the Cowboy room :)!



No comments: