Saturday, January 3, 2009

My latest project

So when I get an idea in my head I cant stop thinking about it. It sounds crazy, but sometimes I even dream about it (I know, I have issues). Well this was the latest, a little girl's dress. I finally had to sit down and do it to get it out of my head. Too bad I don't have a little girl to try it on, for now Dallan will have to do (don't worry Ryan saved him) . Or maybe I will just live through Cheramie (one of her triplets are going to be a girl-yea!) I am sure there will be more ideas in the future, but for now my mind is at ease!

9 comments:

Cheramie said...

that is so cute! i think i'm going to have to call every morning and consult with you about what this girl should wear!

Jess and Joe said...

Okay...that dress is darling & I do have a little girl! I want one!! I need to order a few things from you. What sizes are you making these in?

Shannon said...

ADORABLE! I so wish I had a creative mind....wait, I wish I even had a sane mind. I love all the things you create! Keep it up!

Autumn said...

So Cute!!

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

You've been a busy girl this Christmas. Where on earth did you find time to create yet another cute something! I loved the pictures of your navitity.

Jenny Johnson said...

I blog stalk you!!! I hope you know that!! We need to do a girl's Tuesday again. I enjoy those!

lrbodine said...

I need your e-mail address again so I can add you to my private blog. E-mail me at lachellebodine@gmail.com.

Auburn said...

LOVED your work today. My daughter would be happy to model any of your "projects" . . . ha ha.

Jess said...

I love it-it makes me want to have a little girl.