Thursday, July 24, 2008

Carson at 4 months

Carson just had his 4 month check up a couple of weeks ago and I cant believe how big he is getting. In fact they didn't even have a percentage for how tall he is!

Weight: 16lbs 3oz
Length: 27 inches long!

What I love about Carson at this age:
  1. He is the happiest baby ever! He is always smiling and laughing.
  2. He is such a cuddle bug. After I feed him in the early morning he nuzzles his head in my neck and goes back to sleep-so cute.
  3. He is so strong, and a very good roller-At least one direction ;)
  4. I love the spirit he brings into our home. The boys love to talk and play with him, I think he might be our little peacemaker!

6 comments:

lrbodine said...

He is so long!! I don't think Ellie reached 27 inches until she was a year. He sounds like such a sweet little boy!

Jess said...

He is happy all the time. I cannot get over how tall he is- there might be hope in the Smith family for teh NBA.

tannerin said...

Your boys are so cute. I would love to meet you for dinner. Get my cell phone from my mom and give me a call.

Cheramie said...

what a sweet little guy, he was so content every time we saw him. i can't believe he's so long!

Shannon said...

It's sure a good thing that somebody's kid will have some height in the family cuz it sure won't be mine! I think he's bigger than Addy is right now. Good thing she's a girl!

Autumn said...

Hey I found you on Emily's blog! How the heck are ya?! I can't believe you have 3 boys! I remember how you wanted a girl so much with your first one and now you have 3 beautiful boys! Too funny. And that is crazy long for a 4 month check-up. Where is he getting all that height from? I am excited to keep up with your family now. You all look like you are doing great.