Thursday, July 10, 2008

Adventures in Hair!

As many of you know I went back to work a couple of weeks ago. It is so much fun. It has been over 2 years since I have worked in a salon and I have really missed it. I must say that it is fabulous to get dressed up and talk to adults during the day for a change! Not that I don't love trying to communicate with a 2 and 3 year old! But anyway I just wanted to thank Ryan for supporting me in this because by default he becomes Mr. Mom every Tuesday night and the Fridays he has off. And he does a great job with the boys, he is such a hard worker and is becoming a really good multi-tasker!!

3 comments:

lrbodine said...

I'm definitely coming to see you in a few weeks to get my hair done!

Jess said...

I would just like everyone to know how much fun it is to go to your salon, and as always you do a fabulous job.

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Looks like fun. I still can't believe you did that long car trip with your little family! Way to go! And thank goodness for the DVD system in your car.