Thursday, June 12, 2008

My little helper

Dallan has like "super spidey senses" when it comes to unloading the dishwasher. As soon as I open it he flies in out of nowhere saying "me help mommy". For a while I was annoyed and would try to do as much as I could as fast as I could before he came, then I decided instead of fighting a losing battle I would give him a job. Now he is officially in charge of the silverware. Suprisingly, he does a really good job and gets all the utensils in the right places. Needless to say I am very thankful for my little helper!


8 comments:

Shannon said...

Hopefully all that "helper" stuff will continue. Raely loves to help with everything but Kaitlyn....let's just say it takes a lot more convincing.

Jess said...

It is so cute when they want to start helping, but I think that you are right sometimes it takes a little more work for you. I am sure he loves that you have found him a job.

Farrah said...

That's cute. Caden loves to do the same thing. He usually just hands it to me thought. I'll have to try breaking out the stool and let him do it himself.

Farrah said...

Hey Dani, can you e-mail me your e-mail address. send it to wildsmile7@msn.com Thanks!

Cheramie said...

good idea, i'll have to try finding anderson a job next time he pulls the cord out every 5 seconds while i'm vacuuming.

Jess and Joe said...

What a little cutie!! They are all getting so big.
I am so glad to finally hear from you! How is your business doing? Are you still doing it? I wish you lived close so that I could get my hair done by you! =] Miss you!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Your little boys are the cutest!

lrbodine said...

I found your blog! I wasn't sure if I remembered it correctly. One more to add to my reading list! :) Who else in the family has one?