Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Guitar Hero

Last Saturday Clint and Farrah Albright came over with their kids to hang out. They have two kids around the same age as Spencer and Dallan which makes getting together fun and loud :)).
Clint brought Guitar Hero. It was so much fun. Ryan thinks he has bragging rights as the ultimate winner, but if you ask Clint I am sure he would disagree!
Our little soon to be rocker...
I guess it was video game weekend because the next day we borrowed a little old school Nintendo from my sister. The boys loved it, especially Duck Hunt. I am sad to admit when they went to sleep we stayed up till midnight playing Super Mario Brothers. It reminded me of the good old days when I was like 8 years old!! (and I had sore thumbs afterwards)

1 comment:

Farrah said...

We had lots of fun! We'll have to have you guys over soon.