Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Playing House

So I am sitting here on the computer and I hear the boys in the living room. Spencer is telling Dallan, "Come on, lets play house!" Dallan said "Okay I be Mary", and Spencer said "Yeah and I'll be Matt". So they totally played for about 30 minutes pretending to be Matt and Mary. I guess they really love you guys. Apparently you are what playing house is all about! It was so cute I had to write it down to remember it. (FYI- Matt and Mary are their Aunt and Uncle)

5 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

How sweet is that! Too cute! I need to start writing Addy's down so that I remember them. =]

Cheramie said...

that's so funny, matt and mary must have made quite the impression!

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

You and Ryan are the cutest little bride and groom I've ever seen. Funny how time flies and all the sudden you have three boys playing house in your living room.

The Goodman Family said...

Ok I found you. I had to run home and while the kids were asleep I rushed to the computer because I have mommy brain and I knew I would forget. Ok so here is my blog site and leave me your info on it. I also linked our together. So great to bump into you and let's meet at Nando's. I love that place!!
Kristin Goodman
www.markandkristingoodman.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Who knew you had a blog where I could see your cute kiddies? I found you on Jenyce's blog and now I plan on spying frequently. :)